MIDI PRO lathe+ Supernova2 + BV230PRO
With its rotating and sliding head and many other advantages, this lathe is intended for experienced users with high demands, as well as for beginners who want to work from the start with a high-quality and functional lathe of the latest generation.
When designing, special attention was paid to building an extremely stable and versatile, yet space-saving table lathe. The fixed bench bed has a support width of 30 cm and a compact bench bed length of 80 cm.
A new feature is the opening at the front of the bench bed, to which a short, optionally available additional bed can be mounted.
This makes this lathe extraordinarily stable and allows you to work comfortably on larger and heavy workpieces, but of course also work ergonomically on small workpieces such as boxes, small vases, etc.
This machine is specially designed for the following application areas and customer requirements:
As a lathe for beginners and advanced users with limited space.
Despite its sturdy construction, the MIDI PRO takes up little space and, unlike larger upright machines, can be stored away space-savingly after work.
As a second lathe for ambitious woodturners
The MIDI PRO is ideal as an additional device for all users who already own a larger and therefore more cumbersome lathe - it is compact yet comfortable and fits into almost any niche.
As a portable but fully-fledged wood lathe for markets and weekend houses
Although the MIDI PRO has a considerable overall weight of around 67 kg, it can be "disassembled" into its individual parts quickly and with minimal effort.
This means that the fixed and loose head and hand rest can be easily slid off the workbench bed.
The heaviest part weighs only 27 kg and can therefore be loaded into a vehicle by one person alone.
- Especially solid cast-iron design for best damping and vibration prevention
- Extra-wide support surface of 30 cm for stability
- Opening at the front of the bench bed for mounting an additional bench bed (optionally available)
- Holes for mounting an additional bench bed on the left and right side of the bench bed, so that the central width can be increased stepwise if required (e.g. central width total 910 mm when using 2 additional bench beds)
- A quick-change system is optionally available to mount an additional bench bed quickly and easily on the various attachment points.
- Solid cast-iron design
- The tailstock can be rotated and moved across the entire bench bed.
- Spindle with 3 bearings and large bearing clearance
- Spindle connection M33 x 3.5 with ASR
- Powerful 1 hp motor with frequency converter and 3 belt stages with particularly wide speed range and Poly-V belt drive
- Easy-to-read digital display for speed
- Movable, magnetic switching unit, individually positionable
- Comfortable handle on the spindle, extra long
- Hole for locking pin (for spindle lock)
- 24-step divider (every 15°)
- Incl. double cone for setting the alignment in seconds
- Grid system for tilting the spindle head
- Solid cast iron design
- Quill with trapezoidal thread, particularly smooth and fast transmission
- Hand wheel
New "PRO-TEK" version of the high-quality SuperNOVA2 chuck from TEKNATOOL.
With new 50 mm "PRO-TEK" jaws. Fits lathes with spindle thread M33 x 3.5.
- SuperNOVA2 "PRO-TEK" chuck body with nickel coating and ASR (Euro) drainage safety groove
- Jaws 50 mm "PRO-TEK"
- Woodworm Screw
- Reinforced one-hand chuck spanner
- 8 hexagon socket round screws and T-handle spanner
- Hexagonal key
- NOVA cleaning cloth
- 60 - 3700 Vario
- 1160 x 420 x 470 mm
- 178 mm
- 355 mm
- M33 x 3.5
- 9.5 mm
- 100 mm Trapezium
- 250 mm