The Pro-Forme Flexi gouging tool is designed for small to medium hollowing projects. A gouging tool with intermediate links and the excellent Pro-Forme Powerhead cutting head.
The Pro-Forme Flexi comes with two sturdy intermediate links, a short straight one and a curved one, giving the cutter head versatility to hollow out even the tightest of places (ideal for back turning on vases and hollow bodies!).... The shaft supplied measures 275 mm x 12.7 mm (1/2").
The length of the shaft can be adjusted as required by sliding it into the foam-covered handle and fixing it by means of a quick clamp. This allows you to adapt your boring tool to the size of the workpiece. The chip thickness limiter on the cutting head prevents "catching" when working.
- Suitable for small to medium projects
- Cutting edges made of triple-hardened M2 tool steel
- Excellent chip removal: "Create chips, not dust!"
- Adjustable cutting edges suitable for all types of wood. Prevents snagging.
- Streamlined profile that fits through 15 mm holes.
- No need to constantly adjust the cutting head.
Scope of delivery:
- Flexi handle length approx. 450 mm with quick coupling / 2 collets.
- Shaft straight approx. 275 mm
- Cutting head "Flexi" with chip thickness limiter
- Intermediate link straight
- Intermediate link curved
- Operating tool / spare screws