UJK Self centering vice for Drill Guide
Made to fit directly onto the UJK Drill Guide, this beautifully engineered self centring vice will be just as useful on any small pillar drill.
A vee-notch in each face holds round or square stock perfectly centred and perpendicular. The maximum diameter or diagonal measurement is 45mm. With the jaws fully open the maximum capacity is 70mm x 45mm. The jaws run on 4 steel guide bars ensuring smooth perfectly parallel movement at all times. Rotating the control knob clockwise opens the jaws and vice-versa to close. Threaded holes in the base correspond with fixing holes on the base of the UJK Drill Guide. It is a simple job to attach a sub-base for use elsewhere.
This would make a superb drill vice for the dedicated pen turner.
- Beautifully engineered self centring drill vice
- Fits directly onto the UJK Drill Guide
- Stock always perfectly centred and perpendicular
- Vee-notches hold round or square stock
- Maximum diameter or diagonal 45mm
- 4 steel guide bars ensure smooth, parallel movement
- Maximum capacity is 70mm x 45mm
- Perfect for any small pillar drill
- Superb pen turner’s drill vice
- Willy Vanhoutte