Trend - Airshield Pro - Respirator
Fully protected powered respirator for use with all woodworking applications. Suitable for use when machining MDF. Approved to new standard BS EN 12941. New features include:
- Combination face-seal and hood to improve protection.
- Motor positioned away from the sensitive area of the forehead to reduce noise and irritation.
- Attachment points for optional ear defenders.
- Strategic component distribution ensure optimum centre of gravity is achieved for balance and comfort.
- Twin filters with efficiency of 98%, more than double the Airshield MK1.
- Audible low battery warning.
- Removable 8 hour N-MH battery.
1 x 8 hour battery, 1 x battery charger, 1 x Pair THP2 fine filters, 1 x Airflow indicator, 1 x Clear visor overlay, 1 x Storage case
Airflow min: 160l/min
Airflow fully charged: 200l/min
Size of headband: 52 cm - 62 cm
Motor sound level: 70dB
Eye Protection: BS EN 166
Respiratory protection: BS EN 12941 THP2